Sunday, February 8, 2009

Celebration of Michael's Life

After a busy weekend we have the major details in place.

Funeral with reception to follow

Saturday February 14th 1 pm

St. Clement's Anglican Church
59 Briar Hill Avenue
Toronto, Ontario

For details and directions http://www.stclements-church.org/contact.html

Visitation

Thursday February 12th 5 - 8 pm
Friday February 13th 2 - 4 pm and 6 - 8 pm

at Morley Bedford Funeral Services Home
159 Eglinton Avenue West
Toronto, Ontario

For details and directions http://www.morleybedford.ca/contact.html

While we know flowers are traditional at the funeral home we are instead arranging for donations to be accepted for a legacy for Michael. Details to be posted no later than Tuesday.

Thank you for all the notes of condolences. Your words mean so much to us.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Many memories flood my mind as I think of Michael. I remember him as a person who cherished the finer elements of life. I remember him teaching me how to eat an artichoke and how he would pour over the fine dining magazines. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you journey through this next stage of life.